Saturday, April 2, 2011

The final countdown.....

WOW - this pregnancy has gone fast! The fact that we have something going on every weekend in April will make this month fly by, too, I have a feeling. It won't be long until "Baby Sissy" is here! We are so excited to meet her.

Since Gavin's 3rd birthday is so close to my due date - we've decided to celebrate his birthday early. We are having a little party with his cousins and neighbors next weekend and we celebrated with the Rogers side a few weeks ago while we were in Rochester. He will also be having cupcakes at school with his friends on his actual birthday so this will be a big month for the little man. I hope he doesn't get used to this many parties! :)

Here are a few pictures from party #1 in Rochester:
Cousin Aubrey and Gavin

G'ma Kim and the youngest grandkids

Cousins: Brendon, Aubrey, Caleb and Gavin

1st set of REAL golf clubs from Mommy and Daddy (mainly Daddy)

He is obsessed already!

Catching his first fish of the season with his new fishing pole from G&G Rogers.

I just thought this was cute!

2 comments:

Meagan Maynard said...

You are so close! Can't wait to meet the little cutie!!

Jami said...

I can't believe your baby girl is about to arrive! I hope we can make a trip down to see her after you are home. Best wishes!