Last weekend Nana and Papa came to town. It was great having them here. My mom really helped me get a lot done in the baby's room and my sister sent a tub full of clothes for the little bambino as well. It was so fun washing and putting away little girly clothes. Things are starting to come together. Ready or not, hopefully she'll be here in about 6 weeks! Other than feeling fat, I've had a pretty smooth pregnancy. I pray the last 6 weeks continue to go as well. Gavin acts excited to see his "Baby Sissy" - we shall see if he feels the same once she gets here. He is still insistent on naming her Goldilocks. I hope its not too big of a disappointment for him when he comes to the realization that we just can't put that on her birth certificate! :)
According to the weekly emails I get she's a little over 4lbs at this point. The comparison made was to a pineapple. Why do I feel like she is resembling something more like a watermelon?
Nana and Gav
1 comment:
What an adorable baby belly!!! I can't wait for Goldilocks to arrive!
Post a Comment