Monday, January 18, 2010

Tis the Season....for bugs!


Well, our family successfully defeated our first bout with the stomach flu. It was my first experience with a puking child (and I'm sure it won't be the last). :) I honestly think Gavin handled it better than myself. I should have known when one of Gav's pukes actually went into my mouth, that there was no way I was going to be lucky enough to stay healthy. It was pretty short lived, so we are thankful for that. I did take a picture of our little dude chillin' on the couch while he was under the weather. I had to capture the moment, because his times sitting still are very few and far between. (Is that mean to take a picture while he's sick?)

We somehow managed to get outside and enjoy a little of the snow before it all melted. Gavin liked it. It was still pretty cold when we played, so we didn't stay out for very long. I always think little kids look so funny all bundled up. Poor Gavin could hardly bend his arms and legs.



Just had to share some funny pics of Gavin getting into things. He put his hat on and was on a mission to escape with my purses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! Glad you are all healthy again!

Jess said...

Gross! Boston hasn't had this yet...and I'm not looking fwd to it.

Gary and Kristy Green said...

Smart kid...he knows the goods are in the purse!

So glad you are all feeling better!