Monday, February 1, 2010

Toddler Talk



Gavin seems to be talking more and more every day! It's so fun. I just had to capture a few of the cute/funny things he's said because I know I'll never remember.

-Lately he'll say, "Hold jew, Mommeeee....hold jew". I say, "Do you want me to hold you?" He says, "Yes." :)

-We were making muffins and I had him dump the flour in the bowl. He started giggling and said with excitement, "SNOW!"

- Today he was eating turkey sausage links (courtesy of Uncle Marc) and he started stacking them on top of one another.....he says, " Wook.....snowman!" (However, the "sn" sound is more like just "n".) It still made me smile.

- He loves the B-I-B-L-E song.....he won't sing any of it until I get to the end and say, "What's that spell?" He shouts, "BI BULL"!

There were some other ones that made me laugh and already I've forgotten them. Toddlers are too cute. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are the cutest pictures ever!! Love the toddler sayings - I have been meanign to write some of Piper's in her baby book.. because like you say we won't remember them in a few weeks. LOL.

Katie said...

Write or blog as many as you can! These are adorable!

Jami said...

So sweet! I love the pictures too. Gavin is getting so big!

Brandy said...

Callah said 'hold you' forever, even after she could say it right. Kids are so cute! I'm glad you are writing things down. He is getting so big. When will I see you next? B