Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

It's hard to believe 2010 is here! 2009 went by so quickly, I'm hoping to try and savor more of 2010 and make it slow down a little. Is that possible?

I'm always a little sad when the holidays are over. This year was a lot of fun watching Gavin rip open the presents. He liked what was inside, but I honestly think tearing the paper was more exciting for him. We had fun visiting family and friends, and Gavin loved hanging out with his cousins. The Wii was a big hit this year at my parent's house.

I just wanted to post a few pics from the holiday season. Some of you may have seen these already. I hope your holidays were delightful, and I wish you the best in 2010.

Tara and I had the kids' pictures taken for my parents for Christmas.

Gavin was an Angel for our Church/Daycare's Christmas program. He cried at the end when he saw Donnie. Aren't the halo and wings adorable?

We celebrated our Rogers Family Christmas at Seth and Stacey's new home. Kuddos to them for offering so soon after moving! It a beautiful home.
Big Cousin Brendon with all the Little kids :) Caleb wasn't feeling the photo shoot.
Again, Happy New Year! I hope to catch up with friends we haven't seen in a while this year. Let's get it on the calendar. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Gavin is the cutest angel I've ever seen - all those blonde curls he really does look angelic.

Gary and Kristy Green said...

Never seen a kid rock a halo and wings like Gavin can! What a handsome angel he is!

Shae and Lisette Hoschek said...

Gavin is quite the photogenic little fellow!