Just made one of those for the first time! Hilarious...but Blake wants to watch it over and over and over and over :)
I just LOVE it! LOL! Can you imagine if you could dance like that. You have to send this to Grandma!
you're right, it never does get old does it?! hahahahaha.
Ha - I love it! What a great looking family of Elves! Especially that handsome lil guy on the left! Hope you have a great Holiday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just made one of those for the first time! Hilarious...but Blake wants to watch it over and over and over and over :)
I just LOVE it! LOL! Can you imagine if you could dance like that. You have to send this to
Grandma!
you're right, it never does get old does it?! hahahahaha.
Ha - I love it! What a great looking family of Elves! Especially that handsome lil guy on the left! Hope you have a great Holiday!
Post a Comment