Tuesday, November 17, 2009

18 Months


18 Month Stats

Height: 33 1/4 inches
Weight: 25 lbs. 1 oz.

This picture was taken at Gavin's daycare. It was his first "school" picture so, of course, I had to purchase a package! It was ridiculous what I paid for them but I couldn't resist. He looks like such a Big Boy.

Gavin is talking a lot more these days which makes it really fun. He repeats just about anything and usually knows what he wants even if we can't completely understand. I think my favorite thing to watch him do, lately, is pray. You should see him try to close his eyes! Its adorable. He gets them all squinty, yet tries to peek thru at the same time. It's pretty priceless.

We had his 18 month check up yesterday and the Dr. gave him and A++! We couldn't be more blessed than to have a healthy lil' boy.

Happy Turkey Day to Everyone! I am hosting my first Thanksgiving with Donnie's side so wish me luck. I'm sure there will be something to blog about after next weekend. :)





3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great picture of Gavin! He is growing up so fast! Happy Thanksgiving Meg! love you!

Katie said...

Gavin, you're sooo big!

Glad you're hosting Thanksgiving and not me, Meg. I'd probably be breaking out in hives or something.

I'll pray you'll remember some advice a wise woman once gave me, "Seek to bless, not to impress." Helps set the right heart attitude, huh?

Love ya!

Jami said...

What a cute picture! Gavin is really looking like a little boy!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am sure you will be a great host!