Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat


We celebrated Halloween by spending time with family up in Rochester, IN. Donnie's sister's kids are 4 and 15 months (3 months behind Gavin). It's really fun watching the youngest 2 interact as they are practically the same age. We went to a couple of houses to trick-or-treat, but mainly just wanted to dress up the kids and get some good pictures! :) Caleb was a great helper by passing out candy at Grandma and Grandpa's. He kept calling all the trick-or-treaters "customers". It was cute. Travis, Alonda and Brendon stopped by for some treats as well. It was a great day seeing family! The time always goes too fast.



Poor Lil' Monkey! He has never had a sucker before, he doesn't realize the wrapper is supposed to come off! :)

Superman a.k.a. Caleb flexing his muscles!
Aubrey was the Cutest Lil' Bumblebee Ever!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piper had her first suckers this past week too! The first one was from the dr. on Wednesday - when I got her home there was just this tiny pink bulb left so I took it from her and she started screaming NO MY STICKIE MINE!!! MY STICKIE!!! The second one was this weekend in MS at trunk or treat - it was BLUE. What a mess. I have a photo I'll post later. I love your little monkey! He is so darling.

Gary and Kristy Green said...

Ahh.....Gavin is the cutest monkey I've ever seen!

Meghan Rogers said...

Carrie - that is so funny...I love that she called it a stickie. The sad part is Gavin never did eat the sucker. He just kept putting ones that were wrapped in his mouth but when I went to unwrap it he was on to something else and couldn't care less. LOL! Can't wait to see your Mississippi pics.