Donnie watches Gavin on Tuesday's and Friday's during the week. I've always imagined what goes on around here while I'm at work....now today I know!!
When I came home Donnie wanted to show me the new thing he had "taught" Gavin. My first guess was something that involved golf or hunting.....and sure enough, hunting it was! Donnie busted out his duck call and has already started brain washing Gavin into becoming a duck hunter. Check out the video below. (D posted it on his Facebook so some of you may have already seen it.) Please try to ignore the snot caked to my son's nose and all the toys strewn about all over the living room!
Oh to be a fly on the wall.....I wonder what other things Daddy is going to be teaching Lil G?
Cade Continues
1 week ago
3 comments:
Props to Donnie! I look forward to hunting with you Gavin.
That is so cute. I think the best part is Donnie's proud daddy giggle each time Gavin gave it a try.
That is hilarious! I laughed as much as Donnie did! Seth liked it too!
Post a Comment