The kids and I met Aunt Stacey, Uncle Seth and kids down at the State Fair. Gavin, Aubrey and Caleb had a blast riding on the overpriced rides! I took Gavin and Mia through most of the animal barns, despite being 150 degrees on the inside. You can imagine how lovely the scent was strolling through those things! Our last stop was the pig barn. My kids saw the pigs prior to the big controversy over the possible swine flu epidemic. I was told (after the fact) that they are advising children not to touch the pigs! As you can see from the below pictures, my children got up close and personal. Nice.
| Aunt Stacey and the kids! |
| Aubrey, Gavin and Caleb |
Since the nights are starting to get cooler, Daddy thought it would be fun to camp out in the backyard. The girls, of course, would sleep inside! It was a great idea, in theory. Gavin lasted until about 10:00 p.m. He preferred to come inside where mommy was! The kids had fun playing in the tent and Donnie was a trouper and made S'Mores on the grill!
No comments:
Post a Comment