Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!! I'm feeling pretty blessed this Mother's Day. I hope all my fellow moms and moms-to-be are feeling the same. Enjoy the ride!!





4 comments:

Gary and Kristy Green said...

Same to you Meghan! What a perfect fam - you look awesome too by the way!

Meghan Rogers said...

Oh Kristy, you are sweet. I was laughing because we took like 20 pictures trying to get both kids to look at "Daddy" and they were getting heavy!! These kids just grow up too darn fast. Hope your day was great lil momma!!

Emily said...

Adorable picture! Laughing at your comment--it is nearly impossible to get two kids to look at the camera at the same time!

Abby Manning said...

Great picture Meg!! Hard to believe your kids are 1 and 4 already... it goes so fast:( Isabel will turn double digits this year..yikes!!