Mia had her 16 week well check today.
25 inches
She's on the lower end of the growth chart for weight and higher end for height. I'm sure she'll be begging for those stats when she's 30!
Tonight she rolled over from her back to her belly for the first time, then continued to do it all evening. I told Donnie that its going to be a whole new world once she becomes mobile! It will be here before we know it.
Things she loves:
-Watching her big brother.
-Being outside.
-Being held.
-Bathtime.
Things she hates:
-Going to bed at night. She cries on and off for about 40-60 minutes. No joke.

1 comment:
Hey Meg- I am enjoying reading your blog... I have just started back after not blogging for a year.. HOpefully I do better this time around.. Your kids are just beautiful!! I can't wait to see you and your family again..
Post a Comment