Monday, February 7, 2011

Sentimental Journey

I'm finally getting started on getting the spare bedroom ready for baby girl. Part of the lack of motivation is because we have no where to put the stuff that's already in that bedroom/office! We need a bigger house, but I'm not being ungrateful :) Over the weekend I got some curtains up and the changing table and crib are all in their rightful place (for now). My cousin, Carrie, was gracious enough to give us a bunch of leftover, unused :) new born size diapers. I got a little misty eyed when I held one of those tiny little things next to Gavin's diapers. (That's right, I'm too cheap for Pull-Ups at night so I still use diapers.) I don't remember Gavin ever being that little? Weighing in at 8lbs. 8oz. at birth, I doubt he wore the NB size very long! It just made me sad knowing how fast time goes. :(



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. I wonder what baby girl will weigh. :)

Patsy Scott said...

Can't wait to see that precious blondie that will be in the family. It's not that far off is it!