
First Official Corn on the Cob
Just some fun pictures to post! Gavin got to see his cousin Caleb play tee ball this past weekend and also got to swim in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. He is a FISH! He had no fear of jumping off the ladder into water (under the water, may I add!) We are looking into swimming lessons this summer. :) We also went to the zoo yesterday. Gavin said he liked the dolphins the best! However, when Daddy asked him he said Tigers so who knows?
Caleb's T-Ball game....Gav wanted to play!

Gav and Aubrey with Grandma's windmills

Swimming with Grandpa

Indianapolis Zoo

Baby Shark
Yes, our son is touching a shark. (Apparently it was acceptable, but I was still too scared).


First Snow Cone

He was asleep before we even got out of the parking lot!
2 comments:
Great pictures Meg! Love you!
I love the summer pictures! Summer is so great isn't it?
Post a Comment