Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Our Memorial Day weekend was spent celebrating with family up in Rochester, IN. Sunday was a hot one! The kids didn't seem to mind as long as they were able to play in the water. Seth and Stacey are getting their land ready to plant grass, so needless to say, Water + Dirt = lots of mud and dirty kiddos! Like I said before, they didn't seem to mind.

The kids were so dirty we just stripped them down! He'll love this pic one day, I'm sure :)

Gav and cousin Aubrey waiting patiently for the pool to fill.

This is what the pool looked like after hours of playing in it.

Caleb and Gavin showing off their skills!

Who doesn't need a cookie for each hand?

Aubrey, Caleb and Gavin

How cute is she?

Cousins!

Gavin has been talking about his cousins ever since we got home. Tonight, while we were reading a Thomas the Train book, Gavin points to the little girl and boy (who are fishing in a stream) and says, "Gavin and Aubee!" :) Too cute!

1 comment:

Gary and Kristy Green said...

I bet the kids loved that dip in the mud pool- so fun! I can't believe how grown up Gavin is getting - what a handsome little man!