Monday, February 13, 2012

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.

I have a few random thoughts/events that I wanted to mention from the past week.

- Gavin somehow fell out of the back seat of the car (not while moving) face first onto the concrete parking lot at Menards. He had a severe case of road rash but thankfully survived. As if I didn't feel bad enough, he says to me, "Mom, why didn't you catch me?"


-Mia's first 2 teeth are finally erupting! Finally those lower lil' toofers are starting to poke thru. :)

-Despite the mild winter, we are still ready for spring around this household. I'm running out of ideas to keep Gavin occupied! I did find this fun little craft on Pintrest that held his attention span for about 30 minutes (which is quite remarkable for this busy little boy). I actually had some fun doing it as well. All you need are toothpicks and marshmallows! Gavin enjoyed eating the marshmallows as he went.-Mia loves yogurt and these Baby Mum Mum rice cake/teething biscuit things I found at Target. They don't make nearly the mess compared to some of the other teething biscuits I've tried.

No comments: