Sunday, January 29, 2012

For the Record

I'd like to take a moment to brag about the fact that I made it 33 years without ever having a cavity! We can thank the genes that were given to me from my father. :) That cavity-free streak came to an end when I had 2 teeth filled this past weekend. :( I'm blaming my new cavities on my 2nd pregnancy. Not sure if it really had anything to do with it, but the pregnancy seemed to wreck havoc on the rest of my body so why not my teeth?

Gavin likes getting his teeth "brushed". It was a family day at our office this weekend so I cleaned both my boys' teeth. One day Mia will have teeth to clean!I also thought our Super Bowl Village visit was worth noting. Donnie and I went downtown Indy with some friends and checked out all the hoopla. Even though we got down there late, it was still cool to see the transformation of the city.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Nice job on the 33 year streak - very impressive!!! I'm confident it was pregnancy #2!