Mia is 12 weeks already (13 on Sunday). Tonight she rolled from her belly to her back twice! She is starting to nap better during the day and sleeping from 9p.m.- 4a.m. (approx). I have to admit that I get a little irked when my alarm goes off shortly after that 4 a.m. feeding. However, I know this phase is so short lived in the whole scheme of things, so I'm trying to just enjoy every moment.
12 Weeks

Gavin is quite hilarious these days. He is learning so much in his "preschool classroom", and loves to laugh. This week they are learning about "communities" and different occupations. The other day he says to me, "Mommy, I want to be a trash man when I grow up!" At least he has aspirations for the future.
1 comment:
Mia is getting so big!!! Beautiful - and I'm sure she'll be sleeping longer soon! I just saw a great birthday party theme around trash - this boy loved garbaged trucks! If Gavin still has the same aspirations come next spring, let me know and you'll have an easy party to plan! :)
Post a Comment