Wow -I'm pretty prompt with this blog, eh? Donnie is putting our Little Tiger down, so I thought I'd go ahead and upload the pics from this evening. I'm feeling extra ambitious and went ahead and updated the blog!
Gavin went trick-or-treating with his cousins, Princess Piper and Chase the Monkey. The kids had fun collecting all the candy and had even more fun eating it! We definitely had to ration it if we were to expect them to go to bed this evening. Gavin caught the hang of things pretty quickly and after some coaxing would say, "trick-or-treat" and "thank you". Towards the end of our adventure I even got a "rrrrroaaarr" out of him!
I'm glad The Axlines came over for the festivities. Piper said she had lots of fun and Baby Chase slept through most of activity. :) I wonder what the kids will want to be next year? I bet I only have a year or so left of pursuading my son into the "cute" costumes. Pretty soon he'll have his own opinion on what he wants to wear.
Here are some photos.
1 comment:
Boston was trying to open doors before they answered by the end of the night. They catch on pretty quick!
Post a Comment