Monday, July 13, 2009

Cousins

Saturday I got to babysit Miss Piper while The Axlines went to a wedding. It's so great that we have them close so the kids can get together and play. I only wish ALL of Gavin's cousins were 20 minutes away!  We miss all of them! Let's face it.....there is just nothing better than family.

Some of you have already seen this video but I just had to post it. Its so cute of the kids playing. I could listen to their giggles over and over again. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is priceliss. I love their giggles too. :) And I think it is so funny Piper is clutching her golf balls in one hand. She is SO attached to them... ?? What is that all about?? Sam lets her sleep with them too... against my better judgment. But oh well! haha.

Meghan Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan Rogers said...

I goofed my last comment!! I wanted to say maybe Piper will be the next Tiger Woods, or should I say next Annika Sorenstam or Nancy Lopez!! :)

Gary and Kristy Green said...

I love the video - their lil giggles are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I want to know how you even new Annika or Nancy, but better yet how to spell Annikas' last name.....hmmmmmmm don't live with a golfer do you.